In Mindfulness Skills For A Balanced Life you learned how to manage stress and strong emotions, and you experienced what it was like to let go of judgments and to observe your thoughts for what they are – just neural impulse that may or may not be true. This allowed you to gain a perspective of observing, rather than being your thoughts.
In this Level 2 course you will learn more about the mind-body connection and how to deepen your experience of meditation by incorporating mindful movements into your routine. You will practice longer silent meditations and learn more about the science of positivity and wellbeing. You’ll also learn about the science and practice of visualisation to improve health & happiness.
Over this weekend you’ll learn to
- Develop a mindful relationship with your body to better guide your meditation practice and to find greater equanimity during periods of stress, pain, illness and emotional difficulty
- Understand how to cultivate awareness and attention and use both internal and external distractions to deepen your meditation experience
- Learn how to cultivate more lasting states of positivity
- Learn how to use visualisation techniques to help with self-healing and to create positive change in your life
- Completion of a previous Mindfulness course with us, e.g. Mindfulness Skills For A Balanced Life
- A regular (or semi-regular) Mindfulness practice