Are you looking for coping skills to deal with life’s challenges? You may have a stressful job or a challenging relationship or perhaps a difficult health issue. Or maybe there’s just too much going on in your life right now and you’re feeling the strain.
This introductory Mindfulness course will teach you how to manage stress and strong emotions by letting go of the stories and judgments that tie us to the past, or make us fearful of the future.
Mindfulness is focused, non-judgmental awareness. To be mindful is to live in the present with an open, compassionate and non-judgmental attitude. This approach allows us to develop greater clarity and perspective, which in turn empowers us to respond to difficulties appropriately and less reactively.
This is MCA’s signature Mindfulness course. Over one weekend you will be introduced you to both the theory and practice of Mindfulness. You will learn
- Why your body and brain respond to stress as they do and what to do about it
- How mindfulness can help you manage both physical and emotional pain, including strong anxiety and panic
- How to relax, sleep better and improve your brain’s capacity to focus and concentrate, making you more productive and creative at work and study
- How to befriend yourself with kindness and compassion, becoming your own best friend and letting go of unhelpful judgments of self and others
- How to engage with positive emotions to enhance your optimism and happiness
Included in the price of the registration you will receive for free our Two Volume Meditation Bundle valued at $39.95 from the Mind Coaching Australia Shop.
This workshop is conducted over one weekend in April in Double Bay on Sat 29 & Sun 30 April, 11am-3:30pm each day. Over this weekend we cover the four modules normally covered in the four week course, in a relaxed stress-free environment, with plenty of time for discussion and practice.