In our introductory course, Mindfulness Skills For A Balanced Life, you learned how to manage stress and strong emotions, and you experienced what it was like to let go of judgments and to observe your thoughts instead of running away with them. This allowed you to gain a perspective of observing, rather than being your thoughts.
In this Level 2 course you will learn more about the mind-body connection and how to deepen your experience of meditation by
- incorporating mindful movements into your routine
- practicing longer silent meditations
- learning more about the science of positivity and wellbeing
- diving into the science and practice of visualisation to improve health & happiness and realise your goals.
Over this weekend you’ll learn to
- Develop a mindful relationship with your body to better guide your meditation practice and to find greater equanimity during periods of stress, pain, illness and emotional difficulty
- Understand how to cultivate awareness and attention and use both internal and external distractions to deepen your meditation experience
- Cultivate more lasting states of positivity
- Use visualisation techniques to help with self-healing and to create positive change in your life
It’s desirable that you’ve completed a previous Mindfulness course with us. But you’ll be a good fit for this course if you have any regular or semi-regular Mindfulness practice.